100% Beeswax candle actually cleans the air and helps reduce the pollutant and allergen load. It is a natural remedy to allergy, sinus, and asthma relief. Very beneficial for people who have allergies, and environmental sensitivities. It burns without producing fumes. It is completely non-toxic and it has a soothing subtle scent of honey that is pleasing to the senses. Beeswax has a sweet, natural fragrance all its own.
CAUTION: To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each relighting. Keep all objects, including matches and wick trimming out of the candle. Do not burn candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow to cool before relighting.
Success! Feel free to
or head to your